We’re looking for an experienced designer with excellent design skills to join our team!
Who are we?
Design Container is a company in growth, and we serve both Norwegian and international clients. We offer varied and stimulating tasks. You will be able to dedicate yourself to a wide range of clients and projects in areas such as technology, renewable energy, and the startups’ sector. From Jan 2022, we will be in our brand new office at Youngstorget in Oslo.
Our team comes from Norway, the United States, Canada, Poland, Bangladesh, and Denmark and has a wide range of design backgrounds and training – all located in Oslo. This allows us to approach our state-of-the-art projects and ideas from many different angles, something we see as a great strength and necessity with the market’s rapid changes and complex challenges.
Who are you?
You are passionate about your profession and drive to produce awesome designs and develop great user-friendly solutions. In addition, our team would love it if you are skilled and passionate about branding, typography, web and has a strong visual expression. Last but not least, you are passionate about creating great design for the web and promoting a company’s mission through your work and ideas.
– 3-5 years of work experience
– Master various forms of tools in today’s world (preferably Sketch & The Adobe package)
– Have a strong visual expression and flexible style based on clients’ desires
– Has a portfolio filled with creative and digital skills
– Skills in digital design and motion design are a big plus
– Preferably experience from an agency
– Positive to new challenges and opportunities
– Problem solver, structural, and creative multi-tasker
– Works both independently and in teams
– Creative and able to think outside the box – both detail-oriented and strategically
What can we offer?
– A social team with a workplace in the heart of Oslo, Youngstorget
– Flexible hours and workplace – you are responsible for your own time
– Social gatherings, after works, courses and seminars, and yearly trips
– Fun, passionate and skilled colleagues
– Freedom to think, create and deliver in collaboration with your team
– Good growth opportunities and professional development
– Wages in accordance with the agreement, tailored to your experience and expertise
Job type: Full-time employment
Application deadline: As soon as possible, preferably accession early August
Apply: Let’s get to know each other! Please send a CV, application, and website/portfolio with examples of your work to email@example.com with the subject “Designer.”
Please call Creative Director Michael Linnemann on +47 942 01 360 if you have any further questions.