We are looking for a digital designer with a multidisciplinary mindset who likes to explore, be a team player, and have a YES attitude.
Who are we?
Design Container is a digital design and communication agency creating exciting digital user experiences and building strong brand profiles. We take a cross-platform approach to devising a comprehensive and strategic online presence for our clients. With a clear-cut methodology and an award-winning team, we produce solutions in close consultation with our clients to ensure a seamless turnkey solution.
Design Container is a company in growth, and we serve both Norwegian and international clients. We offer varied and stimulating tasks, and you will be able to dedicate yourself to a wide range of clients and projects in areas such as tech, energy, and finance.
Our team comes from Norway, the United States, Canada, Poland, Bangladesh, and Denmark and has a wide range of design backgrounds and training – all located in our office space in Vika, Oslo. This allows us to approach our state-of-the-art projects and ideas from many different angles, something we see as a great strength and a necessity with the rapid changes and complex challenges in the market.
Who are you?
You are passionate about your profession and have the drive to develop great user-friendly solutions and produce awesome designs. Our team would love it if you are skilled and passionate about the web, branding, animation, identity, typography, and has a strong visual and digital expression. Last but not least, you are passionate about creating great design for the web and promote a company’s mission through your work and ideas.
– Have 3-5 years of work experience
– Located in Oslo
– Master various forms of tools in today’s world (preferably Sketch &The Adobe package)
– Have a strong visual expression and flexible style based on clients’ desires
– A knack for maintaining client relationships
– Has a portfolio filled with creative and digital skills
– Positive to new challenges and opportunities
– Problem solver, structural, and creative multi-tasker
– Works both independently and in teams
– Creative and able to think outside the box – both detail-oriented and strategically
– Reliable and works well under pressure
What can we offer?
– A social team with a workplace in the center of Oslo
– Flexible hours – you are responsible for your own time as long as deadlines are met
– A developing job in a pulsating and dynamic professional environment
– Fun, passionate and skilled colleagues
– Freedom to think, create and deliver in collaboration with your team
– Good growth opportunities and professional development
– Wages in accordance with the agreement, tailored to your experience and expertise
Job type: Fulltime employment
Application deadline: 24th of October
Apply: Let’s get to know each other! Please send a CV, application, and website/portfolio with examples of your work to email@example.com or call Creative Director, Michael Linnemann, on +47 942 01 360 if you have any further questions.