Are you talented and eager to create something big? Then maybe we were made for each other. We are looking for two creative and organized Marketing Coordinators for 100% positions.
We are looking for two talented people to join our team of designers, strategy consultants, marketers and developers.
You will be responsible for managing various tasks for many different clients. You will be the link between our team and the client, and you will take on the day-to-day client-facing responsibilities. You will participate in client meetings and be responsible for planning, managing and carrying out projects both together with a larger team and smaller tasks alone. In short, you will help our clients succeed and make their daily communication and marketing work easier. The Marketing Coordinators will also be responsible for producing, editing and publishing content for our client´s Social Media channels, website and newsletters.
- Strong communication skills and excellent writing skills in Norwegian
- Entry-level position or 2-3 years experience
- Experience with digital projects and social media
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMS
- Passionate about communication, design and strategy
- Highly organized individuals with an eye for detail
- The ability to multitask
- You are committed and pro-active
- You are a sociable and positive colleague and are always an excellent representative of the agency
- A varied job with great freedom and a high level of influence
- An international, young and very professional but relaxed working environment
- Social gatherings, after works, courses and seminars
- Training and further development of skillset
- Potential to grow with the organisation
- Wages in accordance with the agreement, tailored to your experience and expertise
Our team lives by the values of passion and integrity. Our designers, developers and consultants work closely to ensure high-quality user experiences, innovative technical solutions and intuitive design in an informal and sociable environment. In addition to our client work, we offer our skills and labour to causes close to our hearts and work with some of Norway’s leading schools and colleges. Over the past five years, we have donated project work equivalent to 2.5% of our agency income to selected organisations and charitable causes. Your new colleagues come from a wide range of backgrounds in terms of country, age, gender and specialisation. We believe that this diversity raises the quality of our work and enhances our working environment.
Want to be part of this?
Please send CV and application in Norwegian to: email@example.com
For more information, please contact: Kaia Gulsvik, tel: 417 60 987
Job type: Full-time employment
Number of positions: 2
Application deadline: 10th of Mai. We will interview people continuously.