Are you talented, hungry and eager to create something big? Then maybe we were made for each other. We are looking for a talented and ambitious person who recognises that cross-disciplinary, integrated expertise provides the greatest opportunity for creation on a large scale.
You will be responsible for managing both small and large projects for a wide range of clients. You will be the link between our team and the client, and you will take on the day-to-day client-facing responsibilities. You will participate in client meetings and be responsible for planning, managing and quality-assuring projects and reporting on progress along the way. In addition, you will be planning and monitoring resources such as designers and developers. You will also write offers and define the creative scope; thus, experience with understanding the customer needs is therefore beneficial.
- Strong communication skills gained both through education/training and professional experience
- Minimum one year’s experience from a similar role
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Norwegian and English
- Experience in digital projects
- You have an organised and structured approach!
- You are committed and active in managing the development of a project in partnership with your colleagues
- You are curious about new solutions
- You are a sociable and positive colleague and are always an excellent representative of the agency
- You have a flexible approach to workflows
- You want to work closely with existing customers as well as potential new customers on a day-to-day basis
- You have a great interest in design, content and user experience
- A social team with a workplace in the heart of Oslo, Youngstorget
- A varied job with great freedom and a high level of influence
- An international, young and very professional, but relaxed working environment
- Social gatherings, after works, courses and seminars, and yearly trips
- Annual company trips and social activities
- Training and further development of skillset
- Wages in accordance with the agreement, tailored to your experience and expertise
Our team lives by the values of passion and integrity. Our designers, developers and consultants work closely to ensure high-quality user experiences, innovative technical solutions and intuitive design in an informal and sociable environment. In addition to our client work, we offer our skills and labour to causes close to our hearts and work with some of Norway’s leading schools and colleges. Over the past five years, we have donated project work equivalent to 2.5% of our agency income to selected organisations and charitable causes. Your new colleagues come from a wide range of backgrounds in terms of country, age, gender and specialisation. We believe that this diversity raises the quality of our work and enhances our working environment.
Want to be part of this?
Please send CV and application in Norwegian to: email@example.com
For more information, please contact: Kaia Gulsvik, tel: 417 60 987
Job type: Full-time employment
Application deadline: 15th of February, but we will access people continuously.