We are looking for two proactive salespeople to drive and develop our client base in existing and new segments.
Your main task will be to chase down new clients and identify leads as well as build up a sales structure and pipeline. We are open to both junior- and senior-level skills in these two roles. You will actively be searching for new clients and presenting the agency in partnership with our consultants. You will also be working on quotes and solution proposals with the rest of our team.
In this position, it will be important to be self-motivated, results-driven and thrive on a varied and fast-paced working day. You will have some years’ experience in sales, preferably from a previous position with another agency or media company. Solid digital skills would be an advantage. You are used to a great deal of client contact and thrive on high levels of interaction by both telephone and e-mail.
The position involves:
- Building up your own leads portfolio
- Identifying prospects and booking meetings
- Attending meetings and preparing quotes with the team
- Establishing new client relationships and projects
- Taking responsibility for own budget/activity level
- Maintaining records in CRM
- A young, international and highly professional working environment
- Offices in Central Oslo next to Aker Brygge
- Annual company trips and social activities
If you are the right person for the job, we think you will have:
- A record of documented sales results
- Experience of preparing solution descriptions or quotes
- 1-3 years of relevant sales experience
- Preferably experience from an agency or the media or communication industry
- Degree in sales, marketing, communication or similar
It would be an advantage if you:
- Approach your sales work with cheerfulness and drive – and are happy to work on building up strong relationships
- Are positive and extrovert
- Work in a structured and self-motivated way and are used to juggling many different projects
- Love to generate results alone as well as with others in a creative environment
- Have basic knowledge of the Office Suite.
- Have worked with Super Office or similar CRM systems
Contact Sales Director Bjørn Korterud for questions, or send application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Design Container occupies attractive offices right next to Aker Brygge. We offer a pleasant and stimulating working environment and competitive terms. Our designers, developers and consultants base their work on passion and integrity and work closely in a very sociable, informal and international environment. In addition to our client work, we also offer our skills and labour to selected causes and work with some of the country’s leading universities and colleges. Design Container was founded in 2006 and is now part of the Artisti Group which consists of a number of marketing companies with a total of approx. 200 employees. The partners all work in the company.