We are seeking a new web developer to join our growing team in Oslo.
Design Container is a company in growth and works with both Norwegian and international clients by offering varied and stimulating work. As a member of our team, you will dedicate yourself to a wide range of clients and projects. Our agency develops web solutions, apps, portals, webshops, e-learning platforms, and other creative solutions. Perhaps you have been with other agencies for a few years and are looking for something different?
– Semantic HTML, responsive layouts
– CSS / SCSS
– CMS systems (preferably WordPress)
– APIs and integrations
– WCAG/Universal design
We would also love it if you have experience with:
– CI / CD / DevOps
– Basic knowledge of Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, and similar stuff
– Experience building custom WordPress plugins
– Experience working with Gutenberg Blocks
– Experience working with Foundation or a similar CSS framework
Who are you?
– You have 2-5 years of experience
– You are located in Oslo or able to work from Oslo a couple of days each week
– A motivated developer who enjoys working in a team
– Eager to learn and explore new technologies
– Comfortable communicating with others
– Genuinely passionate about technology
– You have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working with designers
What can we offer?
– A social team with a workplace in the center of Oslo
– Flexible hours
– A developing job in a pulsating and dynamic professional environment
– Fun, passionate and skilled colleagues
– Freedom to think, create and deliver in collaboration with your team
– Good growth opportunities and professional development
– Wages in accordance with the agreement, tailored to your experience and expertise
Who are we?
Design Container is a company in growth, and we serve both Norwegian and international clients. We offer varied and stimulating tasks, and you will be able to dedicate yourself to a wide range of clients and projects in areas such as technology, renewable energy and the startup sector.
Our team comes from Norway, the United States, Canada, Poland, Bangladesh, and Denmark and has diverse backgrounds and training. This allows us to approach our state-of-the-art projects and ideas from many different angles, something we see as a great strength and necessity with the market’s rapid changes and complex challenges.
We are located in our office space in Vika, Oslo, and in 2022 we are moving to bigger and brand new offices at Youngstorget.
Job type: Fulltime employment
Application deadline: 30th of November
Apply: Let’s get to know each other! Please send a CV and application to email@example.com. or call +47 925 49 210 if you have any questions. Do you have a portfolio as well? We’d love to see it.