Are you talented, hungry and eager to create something big? Then maybe we were made for each other. We are looking for a talented and ambitious person who recognizes that cross-disciplinary, integrated expertise provides the greatest opportunity for creation on a large scale.
You will be responsible for managing both small and large projects for a wide range of clients. You will be the link between our team and the client, and you will take on the day-to-day client-facing responsibilities. You will participate in client meetings and be responsible for planning, managing, and quality-assuring projects and reporting on progress along the way. In addition, you will be planning and monitoring resources such as designers and developers. You will also write offers and define the creative scope; thus, experience with understanding the customer needs is therefore beneficial.
- Strong communication skills gained both through education/training and professional experience
- Minimum one year’s experience from a similar role
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Norwegian and English
- Experience in digital projects
- You have an organised and structured approach
- You are committed and active in managing the development of a project in partnership with your colleagues
- You are curious about new solutions
- You have a great interest in design, communication and user experience
- A social team with a workplace in the heart of Oslo, Youngstorget
- A varied job with great freedom and a high level of influence
- An international, young, and very professional, but relaxed working environment
- Social gatherings, after works, courses and seminars, and yearly trips
- Training and further development of skillset
About Design Container
We are a digital design and communication agency with both national and international clients.
Our designers, developers and consultants work to ensure great user experiences, innovative processes and solutions that provide business value for our customers. In addition to customer work, we use our expertise and time for issues that are close to our hearts and collaborate with some of Norway’s leading schools and colleges. Over the past years, we have donated project work equivalent to 2.5% of our agency revenue to selected organizations and charities.
Your new colleagues come from a wide range of backgrounds both in terms of country, age, gender and specialization. We believe that diversity raises the quality of our work and makes our working environment even better.Apply now