This position is now closed.
Are you talented, hungry and eager to create something big? Then maybe we were made for each other. We are looking for a talented and ambitious person who recognises that cross-disciplinary, integrated expertise provides the greatest opportunity for creation on a large scale.
You will be responsible for managing both small and large projects for a wide range of clients. You will be the link between agency and client, and you will take on the day-to-day client-facing responsibilities. You will participate in client meetings. You will have responsibility for planning, managing and quality-assuring projects and reporting on progress along the way. You will be planning and monitoring resources such as designers, producers and developers.
In addition to taking responsibility for projects, you will be working with content on many of our clients’ websites and social media. You have knowledge of WordPress (or other CMS solutions) and social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Strong communication skills gained both through education/training and professional experience
- Experience of digital projects and social media
- We envisage that the right candidate has applicable training in marketing and/or project management
- Minimum one year’s experience from a similar role with an agency or client
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Norwegian
- You have an organised and structured approach!
- You are committed and active in managing development of a project in partnership with your colleagues
- You are curious about new solutions
- You are a sociable and positive colleague and are always an excellent representative of the agency
- You have a flexible approach to workflows
- You want to work closely with existing customers as well as potential new customers on a day-to-day basis
- You have great interest in design, content and user experience
- A varied job with great freedom and a high level of influence
- An international, young and very professional, but relaxed working environment
- Offices located in Central Oslo close to Aker Brygge
- Annual company trips and social activities
- Training and further development – internally, through seminars and courses
- Competitive salary and benefits
Our team lives by the values of passion and integrity. Our designers, developers and consultants work closely to ensure high-quality user experiences, innovative technical solutions and intuitive design in an informal and sociable environment. In addition to our client work, we offer our skills and labour to causes that are close to our heart and work with some of Norway’s leading schools and colleges.Over the past five years, we have donated project work equivalent to 2.5% of our agency income to selected organisations and charitable causes. Your new colleagues come from a wide range of backgrounds in terms of country, age, gender and specialisation. We believe that this diversity raises the quality of our work and enhances our working environment.
Send motivational letter and CV to Kaia Gulsvik email@example.com
Contact Kaia on 417 60 987 for questions.