We are looking for a commercial content producer with an eye for the details. We are seeking someone with commercial flair and experience with digital formats and SEO to work with our clients in the b2b-segment.
We believe you are a person who loves well-written articles and gets a little hurt when you see typos. You know how to appreciate a consistent tone-of-voice and have an eye for the details. With us, you will work with content production for campaigns, write engaging articles and SEO-optimization. You will have daily contact with our clients and you will get experience with many different digital channels and target groups. In addition, there will be work with optimization of websites, sparring with colleagues and participating in the development of new exciting concepts.
– Produce inspiring and informative articles for strategic and commercial use
– Optimization of content for websites, campaigns and social media
– Publish articles on websites
– Analyze SEO and content optimization
– Daily communication with our clients and project management
– Education in marketing, communication, journalism or equivalent
– 1 – 2 years experience with content production – mainly text (in Norwegian)
– A skilled copywriter who can adapt content to multiple audiences and channels
– Good knowledge of Google Analytics
– Has knowledge of SEO and knows how to adapt texts to the web
It is an advantage if you
– Are familiar with WordPress
– Have knowledge of the Adobe suite
– Has experience from an agency or similar position
– Has photo and video skills
– Strong communication skills
– Works both independently and in teams
– Interest in digital marketing and sales
– Interest in what gives effect
– Creative and ability to think outside the box
– Positive to new challenges and opportunities
We can offer
– A developing job in a pulsating and dynamic professional environment
– Fun work tasks and colleagues
– Workplace in the center of Oslo (Vika)
– Opportunities for professional development
– Wages in accordance with agreement
Job type: Permanent employment
Apply: Please send CV and application in Norwegian to: email@example.com
Application deadline: 1 May
Do you have any questions about the position or what it is like to work with us?
Contact Project Director Kaia Gulsvik, firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 417 60 987
We are a design agency creating exciting digital user experiences and building strong brand profiles. Our team comes from Norway, Canada, Polen, Bangladesh and Denmark and a wide range of design backgrounds and training – all located in our office space in Vika, Oslo. This allows us to approach our state-of-the-art projects and ideas from many different angles, something we see as a great strength and a necessity with the rapid changes and complex challenges in the market.
We are part of the Artisti marketing group, suited to impact your entire value chain. Our services encompass all aspects of communication, including strategy, design, digital solutions, marketing, product development, sales and CRM. The group is located in Oslo, Kristiansand and Malmø, and we have a gathered turnover of around 300 mill NOK. The Artisti group consist of over 130 dedicated specialists.